20 facts about me
- I will be 30 next year.
- I am married to Alan. We’ve been together for almost 10 years and have been married for 4 years.
- I have 2 beautiful girls, Eva and Mya.
- I have a BA (Hons) Management degree.
- Before having the girls I ran a pub and restaurant for 2 years.
- I sucked my thumb for years and years as a child.
- I had a birth mark removed from my back when I was 4 years old.
- I really enjoy jogging and I’ve recently undertaken my Jogscotland leader course.
- I’ve always wanted to be a teacher and I’m hoping to undertake the PGDE course next year.
- I love to bake (and to eat it all!!).
- Alan and I have been to Tenerife every year for the last 8 years. We love it there.
- Christmas is my favourite time of year.
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I love rose wine and chocolate.
- My favourite shop is Next – for home, the girls and myself!
- I have been in 2 pantomimes.
- I used to play Netball at school but wasn’t very good at it.
Sorry I can think of anything else….