As December seems to be approaching quickly now I thought I’d share some of our family Christmas traditions. I love making our own traditions and keeping some that I had as a kid.
- Our Elf arrives on 1st December to make sure girls are behaving and to get up to some mischief!
- We buy a new bauble for tree each year for each of the girls
- We Visit Santa in his grotto at least a couple of times!
- We go on a Christmas train ride
- The girls each get a Christmas Eve hamper containing new pjs, a book, some treats etc
- We go out for Christmas Eve lunch as a family and have some afternoon drinks before heading home for an evening of fun
- We do lots of Christmas crafts together throughout the month of December
- Our tree and decorations go up on the 1st of December
Do you have any traditions? I’d love to hear them 🎄🎅🏼