Thank you so much to the lovely Nicola Brown at Just Gorgeous for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Take a look at her blog – it’s fab!
1. Thank the Person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself, then
4. Nominate 15 other Bloggers and comment on one of their recent posts to let them know they have been nominated.
My 7 Facts:
- I am a stay at home mummy to 2 beautiful little girls.
- I have had a number of jobs in the past including working in a Painting & Decorating Shop, Running a Pub and working in HR.
- I’m hoping to train as a Primary School teacher very soon.
- I love wine & chocolate!
- I sucked my thumb until I was 16 years old!
- I love to bake – cakes, yummy treats anything goes!
- I have taken up running this year and have ran my first 5k and recently joined a jogging group to try to increase my distance and better my time!
My nominations are:
- Oh That Mom Life
- My Mummy Likes
- Mrs Meldrum
- This Mama Life
- Write Like No One’s Watching
- Parenting From The Heart
- Noah & the Girls
- Mummy in the Know
- Lilypod and Sweetpea
- Let’s Talk Mommy
- Just a Normal Mummy
- Life with Baby Kicks