Here’s some of my fav thing from August!
For the house
- Comfort creations honeysuckle and sandalwood fabric conditioner – I love the smell of this, it’s amazing and the smell lasts for ages.
- Glade candles – I love having a candle burning in the house especially the kitchen to get rid of the cooking smells. These candles are fab – they have a selection of great scents which you can really smell and they are good value for money (I usually watch out for a deal on them which makes them even better!!).
- Lily Mae designs – I recently bought fabric letters and bunting for Mya’s bedroom from this website. The items are gorgeous and come beautifully wrapped. It’s an amazing website and really good value for money for handmade items. I’m currently deciding what to buy next!
For the Girls
- Tangle Teezer – this is an amazing hair brush. Eva used to hate having her hair brushed as it tugged however we now have no tantrums as this brush goes through her hair no problem and doesn’t pull. It’s also a really cute flower pot design!
- The Gruffalo and The Gruffalos Child books by Julia Donaldson – I’ve only recently come across these (I know where have I been?!) but they are lovely books and Eva and Mya love hearing the stories.
- Glossybox – as you will have seen from a previous post, I received my first Glossybox in August and completely loved it. There was a great selection of products and for £10 per month it’s such a lovely treat to receive in the post!
- Boohoo website – I only discovered it this month but it has a fab selection for amazingly good prices. I’m going to be having a look for a couple of holiday bits.
- Great British Bake Off – it’s back and I love it! Wednesday nights I get cosy on the sofa with a cup of tea and watch it – 🍰❤️