I’m not usually a huge sale shopper however as Mya is a November baby I have been trying to pick up some summer bits for her for next year! Eva is a July baby so has always been kitted out for all seasons from birthday and Christmas pressies!!
Below are some of my baby bargains!
I think I’ve already said that I love next for clothes for the girls. So I took up a pre sale slot online and grabbed some bargains. I got A mix of 9-12 and 12-18 months bits for Mya – all basically half price so fantastic value! I came away with:
- 2 t shirts – a bright pink one and a navy and white stripy one with a floral elephant
- 4 pack of cropped leggings – all brights and super cute…they will go with loads of stuff
- A pair of cute pink linen trousers – I couldn’t resist these and loved the colour!
- A wee swimsuit – Eva has it this year and we usually go on a winter holiday so thought I’d be prepared
- Long sleeved body suits – handy for the cooler days!
- I also got a couple of bits from next for Eva – just some socks, vest tops and pjs but they were things that she needs
I really love some of the designers at Debenhams especially the Junior J and Ted Baker bits so I often have a wee look online to see what’s hot. I popped on the other day as I knew it was sale time and got some super cute bits for Mya. I need up buying 3 different outfits.
- A cute Junior J dress – it’s really girly and pretty with horses (I think!) on
- I also got 2 leggings and top sets – I just liked them so thought why the hell not!😜
I think that’s about all I’ve bought in the sales but some great bargains and super cute bits for Mya. I love shopping for her as I’ve never really had to buy much for Eva!💕