We’re off on holiday in a couple of weeks so I’ve started to pull together all of our stuff! I thought it might be useful to let you know my holiday essentials for travelling with a baby.
- Steriliser bags – these are fab and really compact so great for slotting into your suitcase!
- Swim nappies – I usually forget these but they are much cheaper in the UK so would always recommend taking them with you or even better getting one of the reusable ones!
- Calpol/teething powders – a must for any holiday. I always carry these just to be on the safe side!
- Snooze shade – I love my snooze shade. We bought it for Eva’s first holiday around 2 and a half years ago and it’s been used loads. It’s great to pop over the buggy during the day to keep the sun or to allow the wee ones to have a sleep without distractions! It’s darkens the buggy area and is made of breathable fabric which allows the air to flow through it to keep them cool too. We have also used it in the evenings so that we can enjoy a meal in peace whilst baby is asleep!
- Muslins – a complete must! They are so versatile and can be used for tonnes of things. I use it as a sun shade, a light blanket, a blanket to sit baby on, to mop up spills and that’s just a few things that come to mind. For a week I usually take around 5 but they are super thin and can be washed out and dry really quickly!
- A selection of small toys/books – just a couple of wee things to keep them amused. I usually take a couple of books, some stacking cups as these can be played with in loads of different ways and some teething type toys as they are really portable!
That’s all that springs to mind for the time being but if I think of anything else whilst packing I will come back and add it!