i didn’t have a clue about baby carriers until very recently. With Eva I used the buggy all of the time and never felt the need for a baby carrier. This time I felt that a carrier might be easier as it allows me to have my hands free for Eva. I instantly fell in love with the Tula when browsing around due to their lovely designs. I especially loved all of the bright colours. I joined some Facebook groups to find out more and persuaded hubby that it was totally worth the cost!! I eventually bought it from a buy and sell site on Facebook too.
The Tula comes in 2 sizes – standard and toddler. I opted for the standard as Mya is only 7 months old and it should last until she’s approx 18 months old so should get fab use out of it!!
- Looks great and a design for everyone
- Comfortable to wear for parent and baby – great support and padding. Mya has fallen asleep in ours on a number of occasions now
- Allows you to be hands free for other children/bags etc
- It’s machine washable which is great for the inevitable sick/poo/general baby mess
- The Tula is quite costly but actually has a great lifespan and if used regularly would be totally worth it